Thursday, July 22, 2010

How long has it been?

I have not been able to blog since January 31 of this year because blogger disabled my account.

Probably because the email I had set up with it (from college) expired. I was mad and didn't know what to do, so I gave up on blogging for the past 6 months.

I finally decided to switch over my old blog posts, sorry your comments are no longer there. I have NO idea how I would even go about getting those moved over here. I am proud of myself for figuring out how to create 2 blogs with one sign in, since I have a (not so public yet) jewelry blog... designedbyg.blogspot.com

But now I am back! Hopefully, a little more consistent, now that I can get into my account!

I did change the url, but I like it better, it feels a little more "grown up." Unless of course you have actually seen the McGee and Me TV show, which is really for kids, so I guess I'm a lost cause.

I also have to figure out what to do about my backgrounds, since The Cutest Blog on the Block is changing all their stuff tomorrow...I think I have impeccable timing!
Ugh, my life is so hard isn't it?!

I am not really sure where this blog will go, but I have been wanting to do more with it and maybe you will get to follow along with our crazy house hunting process, if you so desire...

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment